Sunday, August 04, 2013

Alf play dart's Birthday card for hubby

Well this time I may shock you with a card that DOES NOT have a Magnolia image on it lol1

This card is made for my husbands birthday and he is a huge darts fan, both watching and playing/ So for this card I used the cute 'Alf plays darts' Digital stamp from Digital Stamp Boutique. Its perfect!

For the card I used the basic Kaisercraft cardstock, in two different shades of green and a lovely deep red Design paper from my stash that I have left over from a craft class ages ago. I wanted to go with these colours as the are of course the colours of a dartboard.

I then printed Alf and coloured him with Copics. The combo I used is as follows-

Skin- YR000, E21, R01, R20, R30
Cap- B92, B45
Shirt- YR16, Y38, YR23
Pants- B46, B32
Shoes- W7, W5
Dartboard- R35. G14

I embellished this simply, as my hubby doesn't like lots of fussy things. I used the gorgeous Scrap FX dartboard embellishments which I coloured the same as hubby's darts. The colours I used for the embellishments are-

Dartboard- R35, G14
Darts- W7, R35,RV04

I added some Stickles in 'Diamond' to the flights of the darts.

Cut a small pieces of green card and stamped 'Happy Birthday' using the clear rubber stamps from the Kaisercraft collection 'Save the Date'. I attached to this a Union Jack button from the Papermania collection 'Portabella Road. Added to this a red pearl. I also added red pearls the bottom of the card and to the middle of the embellished dartboard.

To finish off, I added a gold/yellow ribbon and tied a bow in the same colour.

Love D xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx