Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lots of lovely layers/ Tic-tac-toe/ Christmas

Hi guys!


im back with another card! this one I am entering into the following challenges;

Magnolia Down Under Challenge- Tic Tac Toe
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog- Lots of lovely layers
Tilda's Challenge Blog- Christmas

For this card I used Bazzil Bling card stock in Red carpet and it has a lovely Christmas feeling to it. The DP I used are 'Just Believe'. These are fro Kaisercraft range and although are traditional have a slightly different look ass there is a lot of silvers and pale blues in them.

The stamp I used was part of the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge- My lines are the following- Pearls/Die/Lace and also Pearls/Edwin/Charm.

I used the following Copic colour combo on Edwin-

Skin- YR000, E21, R20
Santa Suit- R12/R08/R14/R27/R89
Trim- C1/3/5
Beard- W0/1/3
Boots- C1/5/7/Y28

I used red pearls on the corner of the Edwin image.

With the body of the card I used the Lifestyle craft nesting die to cut the shape of the card but also the DP papers so I could layer them. I have 3 layers of paper, some silver sparkly mesh, and doily. I used a Martha Steward Punch in the shape of snowflake, and added this to the left hand side of the card to add some sparkle I used Bazzil Bling in String of pearls and some Kaisercraft sparklets.  I added some WOC blooms to the bottoms of the card and some Magnolia berries. The charm I used is a scarf and is next to the snowflakes.

Hope you enjoy my card!

Love D xx


 



4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the shape! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lovely Christmas card, I like all the layers and your design! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week!
    hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Edwin coloring and creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx