Sunday, October 20, 2013

Anything Goes! -Guest Design Team Member - Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog



Woohoo now this is my fave kind of challenge!!! I am back with my 2nd GDT card for Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is Anything Goes! So let you creative juices flow and mind run free!!


For my card I used the following stamps- Editor Tilda and Chess pieces. I love these stamps so much! For the body of the card I used Coconut from Kaisercraft. I used the DP from their '75 cents' collection and has to be one of my fave collections yet. Now since Tilda is studying her board games I HAD to use the dominos DP for the back ground. On top of this I layered a lovely glittery paper and some gold mesh from my own stash to make it twinkle. Then some cheesecloth.

I coloured Tilda using Distress Ink, here is my combo-

Skin- Tea Dye, Tattered rose, spun sugar
Hair- Vintage photo, antique linen
Chess- Black soot, old paper
Clothes- Crushed olive, stormy sky, scattered straw
Shoes- brushed Corduroy
Book-Wild honey
Surround- broken china

I used flowers from Prima along with butterflies from them too. I added some sparkly buttons to the embellishments.  I used the AWESOME Prima light bulbs. Added to this were some Kaisercraft sparklets. I then used a die cut from the '75 Cents' collection and the Prima letters in mint to add the sentiment 'Check mate'. To finish off I used some Fran-tage in 'Aged Gold' and some Rhinestones to her hair bands and corner of the card.

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx