Sunday, December 08, 2013

Mid Week 'Anything but a card' reminder!




helllooo! gang!

I am here with your Mid Week reminder that there is still time to join us in our 'Anything but a card' challenge at Totally Tilda challenge Blog..

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sir Stampalot
 
 
 


 And the prize will be 2 Magnolia Stamps!
 
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
So for my Mid week reminder I have used the awesome Kaisercraft Shadow box picture frame. I had been dying to do one of these and thought this was the perfect way to combine my BTP and Magnolia love's into one project. For this I used Tilda with hearts from the 'Love Collection'. The papers I used at from the Kaisercraft 'Enchaned garden' collection. I just LOVE this collection. Such pretty papers. I also used the collectable from the same collection, and some Sparklets to make is sparkle. The pink flower stem is from Prima. The rings are from my own stash. and LOTS of stickles in fairy dust.
 
 
I coloured Tilda in Distress ink, here is my combo-
 
Skin- Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick

Hair- Antique linen, Walnut stain, vintage photo
Dress- Pickled raspberry
Socks- Picked raspberry , spun sugar

I added Stickled to her wings.

Hope you enjoy my wedding keepsake.

Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

  1. Very very nice........ this will be cherished forever by someone!!
    Thanks for joining us with the Anything Goes Challenge at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx