Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whimsy's Lissy's little light'


Me again!

today I thought I would get a jump on our Christmas cards when a) the house is quiet and b) when I have thee adorable images to colour.

This card features the image called 'Lissy's little light' and I adorable. I coloured up Lissy with copics and really enjoyed this colour combo. I used the DP from the Merry Christmas collection from Kaisercraft and the dies are from Magnolia and La La Land Crafts. I used aged gold fran-tage on the top of the card.

The green ribbon is from an old Kaisercraft collection and the lace is from my own stash.

Now this was a first for me, no flowers but I felt that once I got my die cuts on in the metallic paper I didn't need to add too flowers to the card.







Hope you like my card!

Glitter Words












[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx