Sunday, February 02, 2014

Christmas time!!!


Evening bloggers!

I am here on this stormy Pilbara night with a Christmas card. The weather is reminding me of back home in England so thought it was the perfect card for a wintery kinda night! I am entering this card into the following challenge

Time for a Magnolia Challenge - Christmas!

So usually I stick to very traditional colours when it comes to Christmas but I couldn't resist these DPs from Kaisercraft from their 'Gingerbread' collection. Its such a fresh and bright collection and full of seasonal fun. I used this adorable Tilda from the 'Winter Wonderland' collection. She is sooooo cute!

I coloured Tilda with copics and used Doohickey dies and La La Land dies to create the background to Tilda. I added a green ghost leaves and some beaded twirls and some candy striped thread to the lables. I used floweres from WOC and the holly leaves are also from there. I dipped both of these in twinklets for the frosty Christmas feel. I then added a snowflake charm.

Now I have an obsession with fran-tage - guilty as charged!- so couldn't resist fran-taging around Tilda with Shabby green embossing enamel.




The 'from santa' tag I picked up in our local supermarket, just a good old gift tag!




Inside the card I used the gorgeous bright red and some calendar die cuts to embellish.

I hope you like my card!

Glitter Words








[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx