Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Glitz and glam Christmas card


Hiya!

Hope we are all well. I am here today with a card that has a lot of sparkle to it. I used a beautiful Tilda called Peaceful Tilda, she is just so beautiful.

So the challenges that I would like to enter my card into are the following-

Midweek Magnolia's - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations Lovely Lace
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Glitz and dazzle
Simply Magnolia - Lace and Pearls

So the DPs are from the Kaisercraft collection 'Turtle Dove'. These pads have a mix of papers which include some gorgeous metallic ones. I love these but dont use them that much so this time I decided to push the boat out and give them a go. The idea behind this card was to be opposite to my usual all white card with coloured image- this time white is the colour for Peaceful Tilda and colour is the name of the game with the card. I used white flowers with twinklets on it to make them look frosted.

The lace is OH MY GOSH wonderful! I LOVE this stuff! So rich and vintage. It has little pearls sewn into it and has a beautiful gold shimmer. The ribbon, is actually from the supermarket! I used the Stampendous Crushed Glass glitter in 'Champagne' around the edge of Tilda. Oh how this does sparkle!

The die and sentiment are from La La Land crafts. I finished off with some red and gold rhinestones.

I hope you like her!

Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Davinia, love this sweet Tilda and your pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful !!!! love the gorgeous papers
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a LOVELY Christmas card Davinia!! I love the card style...your Tilda is so elegant!! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx