Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Anything goes!

Hiya gang!

Hope we are all ready to craft!!!! Today is the start of a new challenge here at the Inky Chicks and our fab sponsor for this challenge is Aliciabel and the theme is


theme is
ANYTHING GOES

prize for the winner is
3 digi images of the winner's choice

So for this challenge I used the cutest little lady. I the old school vintage images and the feather dance is right up my street!!! She is beautiful. I wanted to keep it very vintage and kinda classy so I used the beautiful papers from First Edition Paper collection 'Noir et Chic. I thought the yellow paper with the candelabras on would be like what would be in the show and the black paper has this lovely glamorous sparkle to it . I coloured this lady with Copics. 
The lace is from Spotlight and I found these fab tassels and black ribbons in there too, arnt they sweet. I wanted the Feather Dance to play a main part so I used white feather around the side of the main image. 
The flowers are from Kaisercraft. The doily is from Martha Steward. 
To finish off I used a black sparklet with the tassel and added some black rhinestones for earrings.
Hope you like her! 

Glitter Words









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx