Thursday, January 01, 2015

Same but different!

Happy New Year !!!

Today the team at My Besties UK challenge blog are showcasing their beautiful designs using the 'I say a little prayer for you' which has been chosen by Antoinette.... It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here at Etsy

This is not a challenge just a bit of fun so to have a chance of winning this gorgeous digi just leave a comment for the design team ... Winner will be picked at random 

Here are the lovely design team projects ..... Don't forget to leave a comment you could win this gorgeous digi ... for all your crafting projects .

Now for my same but different I decided to make her 3D. I printed off 4 of these little lady and added parts so she popped out. I made her wings 3D, her hair, and her show. She was coloured with Copics. The paper is from the ever beautiful Maja. I added Some white and pale blue pearls to the feather. I wanted a 'ethereal' feeling to her, kinda light and floaty. I used dies from Magnolia and a doily from WOC. The bling is a sparklet from Kaisercraft. 

Hope you will join us in this challenge!!!! 


Glitter Words




















9 comments:

  1. beautiful card sweetie happy new year - Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Davinia love the colours love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Davinia, I like your design and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Davinia. This is such a lovely card. loving all your dies and precious pearls. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful Davina love everything about it
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable Davina, very fun details.

    Best of the New Year.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is Fab Davinia I love all of it .. Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx