Saturday, February 21, 2015

GDT - 5th post Time for a Magnolia Challenge


Good afternoon/morning everyone!

Today I am here with card, I am hiding inside away from the heat as its  soooooo hot here!!! I am here with my 5th card as GDT for Time for a Magnolia Challenge- what is our challenge theme today? well its 'fave colour and fave stamp' - So lets see what you you guys love!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges-

Bunny Zoe Challenge blog - For the girls
Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog - Valentines with a twist - no red

For me I used the very very very adorable Tilda with Summer pants- how cute is she in her little dungarees with the button missing!!!! My fave colour, esp to colour with is blue. I love how fresh it is. I coloured Tilda with Copics, and the paper is from Maja. For some reason I always think of this image with daisy's so I used fab flowers from WOC and Kort and Godt.

Behind the image you can see some spiders web mesh from Ribbon Girl. I added some flowers lace from my stash. I used dies from Magnolia. To the hearts at I added shabby seam binding. I also placed a crystal pin. Some rhinestones and two teeny tiny pearl flat backs for earrings and my card is complete.

So lets see you fave colour and stamp!

Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx