Sunday, March 01, 2015

Magnolia Mania GDT - Buttons

Hiya guys!

Well I am SUPER excited to be writing this post! I have been picked to be one of the GDT at Magnolia Mania ! I am SUPER SUPER excited!

So here I am with my first post as GDT and the challenge we have for you today is 'Buttons'- why not hop across and see what gorgeous creations the DT and the rest of the GDT have for you for inspiration.

So for this card I used the gorgeous Ballerina Bunny Tilda and coloured her with Inktense pencils. I am just learning with these but I am loving them already! The papers are from Maja. The flowers are WOC. I used dies from La La Land and Magnolia. The button is the centre of the bow with some pretty striped bakers twine tied in a bow.

I added some mini alpha letters to the sign post which read 'For you' as thought this would be a lovely Mothers Day card for my mam back in England. She will live the spring/summery yellows. Finally o finish off I added so yellow/gold flat back pearls. The lace is from Spotlight.

Hope you like my card.
Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx