Monday, April 06, 2015

Anything goes with the option of Love


Heyyyyyy!!! How we all doing? Well its the month of Luvvvvv!!! And we are here at My Besties UK challenge blog with a fab challenge!


Anything Goes (A)
and
 Love (B)
(B) Anything Silver will lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Love)


You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.


Now I LOVE this little lady! I used 'Love Bug' image which can be found here Etsy. I used Papers from Kaisercrafts 'Key to My heart' which is an older collection but has beautiful colours in it. I coloured my image with Copics. I used dies from Magnolia. I added some bling to her hairband with a Sparklet heart. I added turquoise rhinestones and hot pink flat back pearls. I love this colour combo. So bright and cheerful. 

Hope you can join us with this super cute challenge!  

Glitter Words





6 comments:

  1. A lovely design, Davinia - fab colouring too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sooooo wonderful card and a gorgeous coloration!
    Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Davinia lovely colours too and great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Davinia, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx