Monday, May 04, 2015

Anything goes - with option of teal and brown

Hiya!!!!!

We are back today with a challenge that I LOVED!!!! I love this colour combo!!! You can join us at My Besties UK challenge blog. The image I used is the first ever Bestie that I bought and she is still my fave 'Clever Chloe' and she can be found here Etsy


Anything Goes (A)
and
 Teal/Brown (B)

(B) Anything Silver will lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Teal & Brown)




You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.

So for my DT card I used the gorgeous Clever Chloe. I coloured this little miss with Copics. I used DPs from Kaisercraft 'Heirloom'. This is a beautiful paper pad, I love how vintage it is. Defo going to need to stock up! 

The dies are a mix of Tim Holtz and Magnolia. I used bling from Kaisercraft around the image and the spaklets are from Kaisercraft again. I hope you like her.

Glitter Words





5 comments:

  1. lovely card sweetie I miss your cards so much - Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Davinia, I like the image and all the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and design Davinia love the choice of colours xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ,just love the whole design ..I have seen your others on the way down to this too..Beautiful too ..Christine :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx