Thursday, May 07, 2015

We are all stars.....


Morning lovelies!

Its a cool fresh started to the morning here in the Pilbara in WA i can tell ya! brrrr!

I am here today with a card with one of my fave fave fave Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, yes the ever gorgeous Marilyn.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge-

Kraftin' Kimmie stamps- Wonderful Wednesday challenge- Anything goes

I used DPs from the older Kaisercraft range 'Elegance' I wanted something which had a subtle metallic shine to it and loved the gold colours that this collection used for that. Green is one of my fave colours to colour with. I coloured her with Copics.

The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie and came with the stamp. The ribbon is from my stash.

The sequences are from a blog hop that Kraftin' Kimmie done a while back that I won on. They are just perfect.

I used a birthday sentiment from LOTV and carried on the star/ sparkle inside the card with another sequence star.


Hope you like her!

Glitter Words



















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx