Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Snow fun with Edwin!


Hiya!

Well hope you have all had a good day?

I am back with a card, and yup its a Christmas one, I am feeling festive! I dont know whether it is the cold weather or maybe its my new icicle die from Noor! Design UK ( its a Joycraft die)...could be a bit of both hehe!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog - Poker dots
Simply Magnolia- Christmas in July
Noor! Design UK - Something old, Something new - My new is my new papers from Noor! the 'Shabby Christmas and icicle die. My old is my stamp 'Edwin on Sleigh'. Also would like to apply for GDT position. 
All about Magnolia Challenge blog - Bingo! Full house except for the flowers
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Christmas in July


So... for this challenge I used an older stamp of mine ' Edwin on Sleigh' I love the thought of hims dashing through the snow! Doesnt he look like hes going a bit fast lol!

I coloured Edwin with Distress ink. I edged the image with Distress ink 'Iced Spruce'. The papers are my new fave 'Shabby Christmas' from Noor! Design. I used the poker dot paper on my background, tag and snowflakes.  The ribbon is also poker dot and peeks out just above the lace, which is from Live and Love Crafts.

The dies on the card are a mix of Noor!, Magnolia, Go Kreate,and Memory box. I love dies!!!

I embossed Chunky white embossing powder from 'Stampendous' to add to the snowy feeling. On the snowflakes and Edwin's snow trail, I used 'Frosted Lace' glitter glue. I love the texture of this as it feels so crisp....like snow!

My embellies- I added a flat back rhinstone pearl from Live and Love crafts to the star border at the top of the card, the metal aspect of my card is my metal white bell on the sign post.  I added a pale blue pearl brad to the bottom of the card. I also added a clear star pin. Also so blue shabby seam binding to the tag.

On the sign I used Kaisercraft 'mini alpha stickers to spell 'Snow fun'.

Hope you have a lovely day!


Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for playing along over at Noor! Design UK!

    I looooovvvvve your creation, we hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you second wonderful entrie in out All About Magnolia Challenge! The colora are perfect for little cute Edwin!

    Thanks again for joining us at AAM!

    xx DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the colors
    thanks for playing ith us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous Christmas card Davinia. Beautifully embellished and full of festive crafting loveliness.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx