Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pink pink pink

Evening All!!!!!

How are we all today? Weather has been a bit strange here today, yup strange grep and humid...hmmm hope its not like that tmro! i have washing to do!

So today I am here with a card I would like to enter into the following challenges-

In the Pink - Anything goes
The ABC Challenge blog- 'P' is for Pretty in Pink
Stamping Sensations - Anything goes with a stamp and a die
Stamp and Create- One for the girls
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes...again!

So for this pink pink pink card I used the cute Tilda with large rose stamp. I coloured Tilda with Distress inks.

I used a mix of dies from Go Kreate, Magnolia, Spellbinders and La La Land crafts.  The flowers are from WOC and some I picked up in Spotlight. The pink apple is from Live and Love Crafts- its a beautiful pink colour.

I added some lace also from Live and Love crafts and some ribbon from my stash. To add some girly bling I used a Prima pearl pin, a heart, a beautiful ornate corner and a little butterfly charm.

Hope you like her!


Glitter Words


















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Davinia, this is a beautiful card. Such a lovely card design and I can see the work you put into this with so many pretty details to look at. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Davina, such a stunning card, I love your colouring and all the beautiful details. Definately my kind of car with all your beautiful flowers, pearl pin, die cuts and lace!!! A REAL Beauty honey. Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Take care, Cuddles Jay DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, pretty colours and great embellishments

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and I love all the frilly details! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! Love all those pretty flowers and embellishments. Your coloring of the image is beautiful as well. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Beautiful and Elegant Card. You always get a great balance of Stunning Embellies and your Maggie is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love your creations, looks so very pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABCChallenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx