Thursday, February 11, 2016

Little Miss Tilda

Afternoon Lovelies!

Hope we are all well ad crafty?

I am here today with 'Little Miss Tilda' from the Sakura Collection by Magnolia.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Use a heart
Stamping Sensation- Anything goes
Magnolia-licious Challenge blog- bingo or anything goes- I picked bingo- Ribbon bow, not a square,
charms , lace, pink, not square, ribbon bow, pink, 3 pattern papers, oh and doily lol!
The ABC Challenge blog- 'A' is for Animal- I used the cat die from the latest doohickey club and Tilda is dressed as a rabbit.


So I coloured Little Miss Tilda with Distress inks. The papers are from the First Edition Paper collection called 'Rose Garden'.

The shape of the card is a Go Kreate die. I used Magnolia dies and the cat is from the latest Doohickey collection. My lace is from Live and Love Crafts as is the shabby seam binding that I used for my ribbon bow.

My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. My bling jewel on the bottom is from The Ribbon Girl.

I used a little charm which says 'Love'  which is tucked in the flowers and a little heart shaped button. My others heart shapes are the die from from Magnolia.

Hope you have a great day.
Glitter Words




























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Gorgeous embellishments! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Davinia. Tilda is so sweet and I love your beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Davinia. Love the design, gorgeous hearts and beautiful Tilda. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Davinia and so pretty embellishing.

    Many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Davinia this is really beautiful, thanks for sharing your creation with us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Little Miss Tilda is beautifully coloured, love the new Cat sitting above Tilda, just gorgeous!!!
    Good luck with LHOSM
    hugs Sandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    super cute and cool creations
    Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
    hugs lisbeth
    DT-ABC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Davinia, this card is just to sweet! Your coloring is perfect. I so love your cards all the time! I think you really used the die cuts perfectly as well! Great card!
    Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, fabulous colours, wonderful Details. . Thanks for joining us for our LHoSM Challenge.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Davinia. Tilda looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx