Thursday, February 02, 2017

A fine romance...


Hey there!!

Can you believe it is Feb already!!! like really!!! oh my days SLLLLLLOOOOOOW down will ya 2017! geez!

But as its Feb we all know its the month of luvvvvve....and my title is from one of my fave songs that Ella Fitzgerald sang...which I will be singing for the rest of the day now no doubt!!! lol

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Marvelous Magnolis Challenge blog- Love is..
Craft Heaven Shop Inspiration challenge blog- Love is all around
Magnolia Forever Challenge blog- Love
Midweek Magnolias- Show some love
Paradise of Stamps- Valentines Day

So for this card I thought I would try a couple of different things. first I used Prisma pencils to colour with...these are very new to me but loving them so far but also a new card shape a waterfall card which can be found at the following link.... Waterfall Card Tutorial and its a really cute way of putting a lot of images into a card..I have a hard time deciding which to use so this is perfect for me lol. But also, it really is compact but packs creative punch.

The papers I used are from Pion Design, they are the Valentine collection from last year and one of my faves for sure. I used this all the way through on the card along with good old Kaisercraft cardstock for the body of the card.

The bling is flat back rhinestones and pearls. The tag is from a Magnolia die and I used some mini alphas to spell out pull. On this and around the images I added some flat back pearl hearts. On the wings of Tilda on the front and the heart she is holding I used stickles glitter glue to and some sparkle.

Now lets talk about cupid....isnt he divine!!! He is a Joycraft die and can be found at Noor! Design UK. I just love love love him! I used him three times in this card...one on the front, the outside part and then again in the middle of the card in red. I feel he might be popping up a lot for Valentines and Christmas cards lol. On the cupid on the front I added a lovely sparkly heart. Four rhinestone brads finish off the card.

Hope you have a great weekend ahead.

Glitter Words
































[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card!The design is simply stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at the Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi OMG its fantastic just love every page and lots of fab maggies really is brilliant and love your song choice too !! Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Davinia,
    What a gorgeous card, beautiful colors and details.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Magnolia Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour ta participation sur Magnolia forever ...cette carte est vraiment superbe !
    XXX Valou....

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC card!! how i love what you did with the tag! how inspiring! it's great that you've entered it at Paradise of stamps, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx