Friday, September 01, 2017

bubble trouble



Hiya !

Happy Friday all! hope we have lots of plans for the weekend? im trying an Hydro Chi class so that should be interesting.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Die cuts
Paradise of stamps- Fave things
Noor Design! UK challenge blog- Layers
Alphabet Challenge blog- M for Make your mark
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Fave Colours



For this card I used an old Tilda and I just love her. She looks adorable sitting in that bathtub. I colored her with Distress Inks and I loved colouring the bubbles. And who doesnt love a good old bubble bath!!!!

The papers I used are from Craft and You Rose Garden and are some of my faves. These are available at Noor Design ! UK shop.

The body of the card is from a Go Kreate die. The circle around the image i cannot remember what company it is from but il find out and add it on. The Wheel die is from Little Darlings Rubber stamps and is available also at Noor Design! UK. The rest of the dies are from Magnolia.

I used some Pumice Stone Distress Ink and added some shadows of bubbles with a Magnolia stamp. I sprayed the card with gold glimmer mist from Tattered Angels. On the centre of the bow and around Tilda I added some candy coloured Prills.

Hope you have a great weekend ahead.


Glitter Words















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Davinia and such a cute Tilda too! I love all the fabulous bubbles and the bow is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and I love that image, fabulous bubbles too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bubble frame to your sweet image.
    Thanks for making your mark at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Davinia, I'm just popping in with another DT hat! Your card is absolutely gorgeous and beautifully coloured too! Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, and wish you lots of luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx